The 35th Annual Idaho Falls Shootout
May 9th – 11th, 2014
Deadline: April 18, 2014
IFSO 2014: SCHEDULE AND SCORES!!! (Updated 5/11/2014)
Thanks to all of the teams, coaches, referees, volunteers, etc. that participated in the IFSO this year. All scores and final standings are now updated. Hope to see you all next year!!!
DATES: Saturday, May 10 and Sunday, May 11 (local teams may play Friday, May 9th)
DEADLINE: April 18, 2014
U11/U12 (9v9) – $350
U13 & up (11v11) - $475
- Tournament Directors: Jamie & Kirk Prestwich
- Field Maps
- IF Shootout Rules: IFSO 2014 Rules
- AWARDS: Participation pins and programs for all players. Individual medals for first and second place – each division.
- DIVISIONS: (minimum 3 teams/division):
- Boys (9v9) U-11 & U-12; (11v11) U-13, U-14, U15, U-16, U-17, U-18, U-19
- Girls(9v9) U-11 & U-12; (11v11) U-13, U-14, U-15, U-16, U-17, U-18, U-19
- FORMAT: Two games minimum if you are a non-Sunday team, three games minimum if you play on Sunday. USYSA/IYSA Rules. In the event of a tie in a bracket, a tiebreaker point system will be used.
- ENTRY FEE: $350 per 9v9 team, $475 per 11v11 team. Teams withdrawing after acceptance will forfeit the entire fee. Letters of acceptance will be sent by April 25, 2014.
- Tournament Apparel: 2014 IFSO T-Shirt Order Form
CONTACT: Jamie Prestwich -
- Tel: (208)317-7732
- Fax: (208) 525-2575
The Bonneville Youth Soccer League would like to give you the opportunity to purchase a souvenir t-shirt or sweatshirt with this years’ 35th Annual Idaho Falls Soccer Shootout In Memory of Dean Cook logo. Please click on the link below and you can choose from short and long sleeve t-shirts or sweatshirts and they will be printed and delivered right to your door.