The 35th Annual Idaho Falls Shootout
May 9th – 11th, 2014
Deadline: April 18, 2014
The Bonneville Youth Soccer League of Idaho Falls is pleased to announce the 35th Annual Idaho Falls Shootout Soccer Tournament!
The tournament will be held at soccer facilities throughout Idaho Falls. Many of the city’s motels/hotels, restaurants, shopping, and entertainment centers are just minutes away from the fields. So please bring your family to enjoy this soccer tournament in Idaho Falls.
REFEREES: Turn in this REFEREE FORM, as directed on the form, no later than April 26, 2014.
DATES: Saturday, May 10 and Sunday, May 11 (local teams may play Friday, May 9th)
DEADLINE: April 18, 2014
U11/U12 (9v9) – $350
U13 & up (11v11) - $475
- IFSO Registration Form
- Tournament Directors: Jamie & Kirk Prestwich
- Field Maps
- IF Shootout Rules
- AWARDS: Participation pins and programs for all players. Individual medals for first and second place – each division.
- DIVISIONS: (minimum 3 teams/division):
- Boys (9v9) U-11 & U-12; (11v11) U-13, U-14, U15, U-16, U-17, U-18, U-19
- Girls(9v9) U-11 & U-12; (11v11) U-13, U-14, U-15, U-16, U-17, U-18, U-19
- FORMAT: Two games minimum if you are a non-Sunday team, three games minimum if you play on Sunday. USYSA/IYSA Rules. In the event of a tie in a bracket, a tiebreaker point system will be used.
- ENTRY FEE: $350 per 9v9 team, $475 per 11v11 team. Teams withdrawing after acceptance will forfeit the entire fee. Letters of acceptance will be sent by April 25, 2014.
CONTACT: Jamie Prestwich -
- Tel: (208)317-7732
- Fax: (208) 525-2575