Funeral Services for Mr. Dean Cook will be held at:
- LDS Church Stake Center @2025 Jennie Lee, in Idaho Falls off from 17th Street (It is south of Lowe’s and East of Apple Athletic Center and & Albertsons
There will be two viewings:
- Friday, April 4th from 6:30-8:00 pm
- Saturday, April 5th from 9:45-10:45 am
Funeral Services will be:
- Saturday, April 5th at 11:00 am
Grave-side Service will immediately follow the funeral service.
- At Fielding Memorial Park off Yellowstone Highway.
- Several of you have asked if you could send flowers, cards, etc. The family has requested in lieu of flowers, if you could send contributions to “RYAN COOK” and mail to: Ryan Cook, 1365 Mojave, Idaho Falls, ID 83404. ($$$ will go towards funeral costs, his insurance did not cover “natural causes.”). Ryan Cook has also set up an account at Beehive Credit Union in Idaho Falls. You may also walk into Beehive and put money into the memorial fund personally. Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated.
- Dean died doing what he loves doing; in the middle of SOCCER stuff. Bobbi Tracy last spoke to him at 11:30 pm on Sunday evening, he said he wasn’t feeling well and needed her help on Monday afternoon. The coroner put his Time of Death at 12:30 am (on Monday).
- To view the Wood Funeral-home Memorial page, with Mr. Cook’s “Life Legacy” and a “Guestbook” click here: http://www.woodfuneralhome.com/memsol.cgi?user_id=1279257